Activities and Clubs start shortly after school unless otherwise posted. There will be an Activity Bus that leaves campus between 4:15pm-4:30pm for after school activities. Students will be required to know which bus they will be taking.
Know Before You Go
- Activity buses are available for Kenmore students who participate in supervised after school activities such as sports, clubs, detention, etc.
- Activity buses will depart Kenmore at 4:15-4:25 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays throughout the school year.
- The 2 Activity buses cover the entire Kenmore service area (normally covered by 12 afternoon buses). They are longer routes with centrally located stops. Students are expected to walk home from the stop or be met by a parent.
- Stop times vary depending on the number of students riding, traffic, and weather. Please plan to be at the stop at 4:30 pm for the first few times if your student needs to be met a parent. After a few days of riding you could have a more accurate stop time.
- Students must obtain an activity bus pass EACH DAY they ride from the teacher/supervisor/coach of the after school activity. The Pass Must be filled out completely, including the bus stop location and handed to the driver prior to departure.
- Parents are encouraged to review the 2 maps and example Activity passes with stops listed (All posted on the Kenmore website) and work with your student to decide which bus to board and stop to get off at. (Maps include landmarks and development names). It is very helpful for your student to know their address.