Activity buses will be available four days a week this year; Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Buses will leave KMS at 4:45. Activity Bus Routes are posted
on the front office door and will be posted on our website by Wednesday, 9/5.
Activity Bus #1 (Bus T-33):
Starting Point: Kenmore Middle School
- 80th AVE NE @ NE 179th PL (Copper Creek)
- 7614/7620 NE Bothell Way (Jay's Cafe)
- 68th AVE NE @ NE 185th ST (Northshore Utility)
- 65th AVE NE @ NE 181st ST (Kenmore Library)
- NE 181st ST @ 60th AVE NE (Uplake Area)
- NE 190th ST @ 58th AVE NE
- NE 193rd ST @ 58th AVE NE
- 55th AVE NE @ NE 198th PL
- 55th AVE NE @ NE 204th ST
- Floral Way @ 241st PL SW
- 236th ST SW @ 28th AVE W (Laurel Crest)
- 228th ST SW @ 24th AVE W
- Atlas RD @ Barker RD (Conerstone)
Activity Bus #2 (Bus 111):
- Starting Point: Kenmore Middle School
- Locust Way @ 234th PL SW
- 4th AVE W @ 224th ST SW (Frank Love)
- 214th ST SW @ 4th AVE W
- Winesap RD @ 3rd DR SE (Thunderbird)
- Filbert DR @ 3rd AVE SE (Autumn Crest)
- Filbert DR @ 1st AVE SE (Talon)
- Bartlett RD @ Filbert DR
- Filbert RD @ 202nd ST SE
Activities and Clubs start shortly after school unless otherwise posted. There will be an Activity Bus that leaves campus at 4:45 for after school activities. Students will be required to know which bus they will be taking.
Kitchen Table will be starting in October. More information to come soon.
Kitchen Table will be a drop-in resource for students, for the most part, to use at their discretion. We will keep daily attendance of the students who drop-in for help, both to track the effectiveness of this intervention and to track how many students are accessing Kitchen Table. Some students will be "invited" to attend if they are not making academic progress in their classes, with the expectation they will take advantage of this opportunity. These students will be given specific tasks to complete to address their below standard performance. It is our belief that all students can be successful given the correct level of support and this is just one more support we are excited to offer.
Girls Who Code will meet on Fridays after school until 4:55 pm from November to April with a focus on coding. The Activity Bus will be available for students at 4:45 pm.
We have a fabulous, professional coder to volunteer to work with the club and support the students. There are a limited number of spots so everyone can get help during club time. Return the permission forms to the main office by October 26th.
Girls Who Code is full at this time.