National Junior Honor Society
- Maintaining a minimum 3.5 cumulative grade point average;
- 10+ hours of verified of Community Service at home or for a Non-Profit Organization;
- Personal Narrative (250-750 words)
- Abiding by the Kenmore Middle School policies specified in the Rights and Responsibilities Handbook;
- Setting a positive example for others by demonstrating outstanding scholarship, character, leadership, and service;
- Providing a copy of your First Semester Report Card; and
- Payment of ASB fee.
If you meet the grade requirements outlined above, and are willing to make the commitment to the values of the National Junior Honor Society, please complete the application and return it to the Main Office NO LATER THAN 3:00 p.m., Friday March 29th, 2024. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
If students were previously inducted into the Kenmore Middle School NJHS, in order to maintain NJHS membership, students must meet the expected Cumulative GPA of 3.5. Additionally students must complete Community Service hours as well as completing the Community Service form.