Parking & Transportation
The driveways and parking lots are marked on the ground and on signs with directions for traffic flow. Following the directions will protect students walking through the parking lot and move traffic quickly.
- Parents dropping off students must not block the drive-through.
- If your student(s) need extra time to unload, please park in one of the marked spaces.
- At no time are you to enter the marked Bus Zone.
- Never park in a fire lane
- Always use the Exit, never leave through the entrance.
Know Before You Go
- Activity buses are available for Kenmore students who participate in supervised after school activities such as sports, clubs, detention, etc.
- Activity buses will depart Kenmore at 4:30pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays throughout the school year.
- The 2 Activity buses cover the entire Kenmore service area (normally covered by 12 afternoon buses). They are longer routes with centrally located stops. Students are expected to walk home from the stop or be met by a parent.
- Stop times vary depending on the number of students riding, traffic, and weather. Please plan to be at the stop at 4:30 pm for the first few times if your student needs to be met a parent. After a few days of riding you could have a more accurate stop time.
- Students must obtain an activity bus pass EACH DAY they ride from the teacher/supervisor/coach of the after school activity. The Pass Must be filled out completely, including the bus stop location and handed to the driver prior to departure.
- Parents are encouraged to review the 2 maps and example Activity passes with stops listed (All posted on the Kenmore website) and work with your student to decide which bus to board and stop to get off at. (Maps include landmarks and development names). It is very helpful for your student to know their address.